Live Again..!

Posted: September 4, 2016 in Uncategorized

Image result for pain again quotes

  1. Sha'Tara says:

    By their very nature, quotes are unfinished statements – as this one is. The point of sadness and pain, assuming there is a point, and that’s very debatable, depending on the source of the sadness and the pain, would be to make someone use this to jump out of the grinding wheel of pain and become compassionate. Then the sadness and pain are no longer of the selfish variety, but encompass the sadness and pain of the entire world, and we call that sorrow. Sorrow is what is felt for others. The same can be said of happiness and pleasure. Jumped out of the selfish mode, these become joy, and joy is what is felt for, and with, the entire world. Joy and sorrow are adjunct of a life lived by compassion and such a life is of “super” strength for nothing can bring it down.

    To the second part: each time we die we learn to live again, is also highly debatable. If I ask someone about their purpose in this life, most have no clue, hence they did not learn to live again because without a purpose life is meaningless. If someone is adamant that their is nothing beyond this one physical life then no learning can possibly happen by dying.

    Only the fully aware and awakened individual can know what it means to shed a body to live again because s/he has spent a whole life preparing for that transition, and has worked at creating a personal reality encompassing the full purpose of the next incarnation. My take on the quote.

    Liked by 1 person

    • Dear ShaTara, Totally agreed with your thoughts. you detailed this quote very well and make it so meangfull.
      Also this topic is debatable and having meaning as per our thougths and experiences of life.
      Definately life without purpose is meangless and we must have some bjective for life.
      Again Thanks you so much.

      Liked by 1 person

  2. We have to sweetheart πŸ™‚ if we are not alive from inside we can’t feel anything,we may even under the love tht may be prevailing in our surroundings…may be new opportunities are there waiting for our responses..unknown unseen..
    But we can’t see cause we think the world has nothing for us,we don’t need to look at it again,it will be all same..But stop!! It’s not necessary,even if you HV 99% percnt chance of failure you still have 1% chance of succeeding…Explore that!! Dont hold on!! Live it!! Learn it!! Rise!! Rise a more brighter!! More stronger!! That much strong that you cn pull out other ppl with such situations!! Live with a motive!! You will find true & pure love in this journey πŸ™‚

    Liked by 1 person

  3. hj says:

    I can’t change the world but I can change myself by switching negative thoughts to positive and understand, accept myself and my emotions better To get out of despair to hope, live and enjoy life without regrets for the past and no concern of the future.. then the world will be a better place to live..

    Liked by 1 person

  4. Hj says:

    I can’t but we can ✌

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s